CNC Turner (m/f)Vollzeit in Brunnthal
The family owned company is long time existing and has a profound market base as a production and trading specialist for electronic manufacturing parts.
To fullfill their customer's needs they are looking for an experienced CNC Turner with background in metall production or wood works.
The position is permanent and on fixed monthly wage - no timed contract - including benefits.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC lath machinery
- Quality control and quality management
- maintenance of machinery
- Profound experience in CNC with either Siemens, FANUC or Bosch
- Professional training, technical schooling/polytechnics etc. or apprenticeship (trade and guilds etc.) required
- Experience in metall parts production or similar industries
- Able to read technical drawings
- German for the job
- EU-work-permit if not EU-citizen
- Valid driving license EU B (cars)
Das erwartet Sie
- Permanent employment with a safe and fair employer
- Very good conditions
- No night shifts
- A team of 4
Position: Senior Personalberaterin
089 / 24 29 28 - 0